Did someone say it’s Part-tea time? Christmas time is that time of the year which is filled with all things merry….and lots of candy!!
Minced pies, cosy blankets, lights and candy canes? There’s nothing like the warm feeling we get on Christmas, it’s that day of the year which is dedicated to relaxing, family gatherings and creating memories that last a lifetime. Christmas is all about sharing and giving and we do this by engaging in small acts of happiness- be it sharing food and catching up with our close ones or giving gifts that may make one happy. It’s this time of the year when a house feels like home.
One of the greatest things of Christmas is the time we get to sit and relax with the people we love, sing carols and rejuvenate from the stresses of our everyday life. This holiday is mainly about coming together of families and that’s essentially what tea does! It’s more than just a beverage and is often connected with the culture and the people. Tea provides a time of day to rest and take a break from the hustle of life to enjoy something healthy and soothing.
The notion of tea culture is extensive. In Japan, tea connects everyone on a spiritual level like whereas in many other countries it’s a sign of hospitality. If you meet an old friend, your first instinct is “Lets catch up over a cup of tea?” In the end, it’s about bringing people closer.
There’s no doubt that all of us wait impatiently for Christmas time but with so much going on during the holidays, it can get hectic with all the holiday prep, gift ideas, cooking, shopping, decorations and family gatherings. With our to-do lists longer than our wishlists, holiday season can get a little overwhelming. Don’t worry, Chai diaries has got your back…
- Eaten too much candy or melled wine during Christmas? Try our Organic Zingy Workout from our “Goodbye cals!” category
- To get a goodnight’s sleep the day before Christmas? Try our Chamomile Lavender tea
- Time for celebration? Try our White Champagne Raspberry
- Want something along with your Pumpkin pie? Try our Organic Bombay Masala to spice things up
- Looking for a caffeine-free drink for the kids? Blood Orange tea is what you’re looking for
- Can’t find any gift idea for your dear one? Our Chocolate kisses is what you need
- Relax and want to have a moment to yourself on Christmas morning? Organic classic breakfast is perfect
This year, decorate your Christmas Tree and sip on your favourite Christmas Tea!